Located in the coveted neighborhood of Rancho Santa Fe, just 90 miles from Los Angeles, 30 minutes from downtown San Diego and a short drive from Del Mar and La Jolla, Rancho Valencia has reaped the favour of many a celebrity, including Bill Gates, Michael Jordan and Bill Clinton and boasts an esteemed reputation in the world of luxury resorts. And it’s no wonder – with its vast lush gardens featuring meticulous olive tress, its 18 tennis courts, an incredible spa, several excellent dining options and hacienda style accommodation, complete with private patios, fireplaces, hot tubs and more, the retreat appears determined to and more than capable of providing a luxuriously relaxing and reinvigorating retreat.
- No words here, it’s all about Cuba in pictures – Featuring Havana, Camaguey and Jardines del Rey
- On writer’s block: Foraging for words in a chaotic world
- Spa Review: Escape to SoCal’s Rancho Valencia Resort and Spa
- Adventuring in the Pocono Mountains, Pennsylvania
- The Traditional American Beach House Experience at Shutters on the Beach