No trip to Beverly Hills would be complete sans a stroll down iconic Rodeo Drive. The famous shopping strip (and its neighbouring streets) is home to approximately 65 retail outlets, including designer boutiques Hermes, Lanvin, Louis Vuitton, Valentino, Burberry and many more. For a more casual and cutting-edge shopping experience, head to The Grove – Beverly Hills’ premium outdoor mall, where it’s very likely you’ll spot a celebrity whilst enjoying a bite at The Cheesecake Factory.
- No words here, it’s all about Cuba in pictures – Featuring Havana, Camaguey and Jardines del Rey
- On writer’s block: Foraging for words in a chaotic world
- Spa Review: Escape to SoCal’s Rancho Valencia Resort and Spa
- Adventuring in the Pocono Mountains, Pennsylvania
- The Traditional American Beach House Experience at Shutters on the Beach